Nutritional, Health & Lifestyle Counseling and Programs
Your “diet” should be what you eat everyday throughout your life.
Unfortunately, this term is misused, and we associate it with deprivation, mathematics (counting calories, points, sugar, and carbohydrates), suffering and pills that can be damaging to our health and our vital organs.
Most modern diet plans bring pressure and anxiety to our lives and those of the people around us.
If you decide to follow a modern diet plan, you will likely initially lose weight, but as soon as you return to your regular eating habits you will gain the same (or double) the weight you lost – it will become harder and longer to lose it again.
Some people live their entire lives in this vicious cycle of:
- losing and gaining weight,
- eating to satisfy an appetite for foods without nutritional value,
- gambling with their health and shortening their life to look thinner,
- suffering from inflammation, migraines, fatigue, a decreased ability to conceive, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, skin diseases, or other ailments or
- feeling insecure, depressed and unhappy with their life, image and body.
The key is to learn how to go through life knowing what foods are good and healthy for “your” lifestyle with realistic goals that will fit your budget and enrich your life so you can maintain your health and not nurse an illness though life.
Health is wealth; it is time for you to invest once and for all in gaining the knowledge that will give you the control you need in your life to set you free and to maintain balance, to save thousand of dollars in long-term drug and medical fees.
Do you want to:
- lose weight,
- gain weight,
- feel healthier,
- manage your stress,
- improve your sleep or
- reduce digestive problems like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, bloater, Chron’s disease or diverticulitis?
Do you want to restore your health after:
- an accident or
Do you want to gain control of your:
- emotional eating,
- sex life,
- work schedule,
- creativity or
If your answer is yes to one or all of the above, I will help you to find the answer and transform these goals into reality, tailoring a program especially for you with an emphasis on:
- using food as medicine to heal your body,
- learning step by step how to find New York’s all around healthiest choices of foods,
- launching an energetic life of success, both personally and professionally, and
- educating you without complicated formulas but with conscious and satisfying eating habits.
My nutritional program is structured for between 3 months and 12 months. The first session is an hour and a half, including a physical (kinesiology) and energetic (based on Chinese meridians) evaluation.
We will discuss your main concerns and structure a plan of action to follow depending among other factors on your lifestyle, background, medical conditions, family, work, free time and budget.
|First session and evaluation
|Follow up sessions